Friday, March 16, 2012

PTU-Rock On!!

PTU-Rock On!!

Tube of Choice- I am using a close up tube by Ismael Rac.  You can purchase this and
other BEAUTIFUL artwork by him at his store XERACX

Kit used is called Rock On by AngelsDesigns *Thank You Kelly!!!  Beautiful kit as always*
You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio


Mask used is MB and SW Mask 23 from Moonbeams and Spiderwebs
Font used is TrashBarusa a FTU font.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Trasparent New Image

Open AD_Frame1 and copy and paste as a new layer.

With you magic wand click on the inside of your frame, Open AD_Paper5 and copy and
paste as a new layer.  Move beneath your fram layer Selections Invert and with the
paper layer active hit delete once on your keyboard.  Selections Select None.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.  I had to resize the tube by 90%.
Layers Duplicate and make sure that you have 1 tube above your frame and one below.
Activate your top tube, Activate your eraser tool and erase some of the bottom so
you can see your frame.  Activate that bottom tube and if you need to erase some of
that tube thru the stars on the frame.

Open AD_GlitterTrail and copy and paste as a new layer. what I did was move it up
and to the left and moved it to the bottom, Layers Duplicate Image Mirror Flip

Open AD_DiscoBall Image Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move up and
to the right and move to the bottom.

With your top layer active, Open AD-Sparkles1 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I
moved to the right and moved it under the top tube layer and on the right side of the
Frame.  I then duplicated and flipped to move it on the bottom of the frame.

Open AD_Wire and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it to the upper right side of
the tag Layers Duplicate Image Mirror/Flip.  Once happy with your placement Merge them
together and move to the bottom layer.

Open AD_Music and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this to the bottom of the tube
once happy with placement I duplicated and moved one below the top tube and then activated
the top music and eraser the part covering the arm.

Open AD_Paper12 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Open your mask Layers New mask layer from Image Scroll to find your mask and hit OK.  I moved this to the right Layers Merge Merge Group. I then opened AD_Paper16 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I did the same mask Layers Merge Merge Group.  Image Flip and moved to the left.  Layers merge group I merged these together and them moved to the bottom layer.

If happy with everything Layers Merge Merge Visible.

I like my tags 600X600 so I resized.  Add your ©copyright and Licensing info.  Add your name and you are done!

Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment