Thursday, April 12, 2012

PTU-Inspired Seduction

Inspired Seduction

Tube of Choice-I am using the artwork of Irene Owens.  You can purchase this and other great artwork at CDO

Scrap Kit used-  I am using a BEAUTIFUL kit by LadyHawwk Scraps called Inspired by Fred Winkler Package 22 *Thank You Cathy!!!*  You can purchase this and other great kits by great designers at CDOFont used is a FTU font called Many Weatz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Paper16 and copy and paste as a New Layer.I moved the paper up so that the flowers on the lower right were in the tag.  Once happy with your placement, Activate the bottom layer Selections Select all, Activate the paper layer Image Crop to Selection

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved mine down and to the right.  Once happy with your placement I activated the paper layer Selections Select All activate your tube layer Image Crop to Selection.  I then duplicated the tube and on the original (bottom) tube Adjust Hue and Saturation Colorize and change both numbers to 0  On the copy layer (top) Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 4.00 the change the blend mode to Soft Light.  Merge the 2 tube layers together.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element54 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this behind the tube and down to the bottom right.  Activate your paper layer Selections Select All Activate the flower layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element12 Image Flip and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this down behind the tube layer.

(I used Element 2 but you can use one of the 2 that have this filigree)  Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element2 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up toward the top of the tag with the heart behind the tubes head.  I then Duplicated and moved down behind the tubes shoulder.  On this one I then Activated my paper layer Selections Select All Activate the heart layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element22 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this down behind the tubes shoulder, Once happy with placement Activate your paper layer Selections Select All Activate the X layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Paper17 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate your bottom paper layer, Selections Select All, Activate the top paper layer Image Crop to Selection.  With the top paper layer active Selections Select All Modify Contract 8 and hit the Delete key once on your keyboard Selections Select None.

What I did next was Layers Merge Merge Visible, Added my ©copyright and License info and Name
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment