Monday, August 13, 2012

PTU-Goth Puppy


PTU-Goth Puppy

Tube of Choice-I am using the adorable artwork of Karen Middleton.  You
can purchase this and other great tubes at CDO.

Scrapkit used is Rebel Dezigns matching scrapkit to this tube *Thank
You giZZy!!!  I really love this kit!*.  You can purchase this and other
great kits by Rebel Designs at CDO.

Fonts used are Northwood High and Carpenter ICG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele34 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this
below your tube layer.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele30 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this
down and below your tube layer.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele5 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this below
the grass layer and to the bottom left so it is peeking out.  Layers
Duplicate and move to the upper right side.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele12 Image Flip and move just above the skull flower
layer and to the right.  Layers Duplicate Image Mirror Image Flip.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele23 and copy and paste as a New Layer. Move below the
grass layer and move so it is peeking out.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele13 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move to the
left, Layers Duplicate and move to the right.  Layers Merge Merge Down
and move below the gate layer.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele28 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move to the
left and below the grass layer. Layers Duplicate amd move this right and
up.

Open ScrapRD_KM-ele9 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this
up and to the right then moved below the gate layer.

Layer Merge Merge Visible.

I resized to 600X600 and added my ©copyright information.

With Northwood High I typed out Goth Puppy I then Selections Select All
Selections Float/Defloat added a new layer and filled with black.
I moved this below the original layer and  added a Gaussian Blur of 3.
I typed out my name in  Carpenter ICG. I stretched it a bit and then did
the Selection Select All Selection Float/ Defloat and added a lighter
color and moved below the original name layer. Then did Eye Candy Drip.


No comments:

Post a Comment