Friday, August 29, 2014

PTU - Elegant Evil Timeline Banner


PTU-Elegant Evil Timeline Banner

I am using the Stunning Artwork of Anna Marine.  You can purchase this and other
BEAUTIFUL Artwork at CDO.

Scrapkit used is called The Darkness (OMG Patty!  This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much for letting me use it!) You can purchase this and other Stunning Scrapkit at Treasured Scraps.

Font used is a FTU font  called Bronze Script.

Plug In used is Bad Dream by Xero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open an 851X315 Transparent New Image.

Open Paper_06 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your paper layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  As the tube I used has two
choices, I used the one with the oval line on the bottom and when I put it on the tag
I moved it down so that the line didn't show.  I moved the tube to the right.  Activate 
your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your tube layer, Image Crop to 
Selection.  Effects, Plug Ins, Xero-Bad Dream.  Softness and Strength at 128 and
the rest at 0.

Open Frame_03, Image Rotate. Rotate Clockwise 90 and copy and paste as a 
New Layer.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your frame 
layer, Image Crop to Selection.  Move below the tube layer.

Open Element_01 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved it behind the 
tube so the glow from the frame highlighted the white parts showing on the hair.
I did this in two spots on the left and right. Just carefully erase any candle that is
showing other than the glow.

Open Element_16 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved above the tube 
layer and down and to the right.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All, 
Activate your cloud/mist layer, Image Crop to Selection.  Copy and paste again
and move behind the tube layer and down and to the left.  I made sure it was a 
little higher then the other one I used.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections 
Select All, Activate your second cloud/mist layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open Element_17 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move behind the back
mist layer and down to help the glow you did earlier.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your lamp post layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open Element_18 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Image mirror.  I moved
it so it was behind the tube layer and above the paper layer.  Activate your bottom 
layer, Selections Select All, Activate your fabric layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open Element_24 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down on the tag
so it looks like it is peaking out from the mist and I moved to just above the paper
layer.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your bridge layer, 
Image Crop to Selection.

Open Element_38 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the upper left 
hand side of the tag so just the gems are showing.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your flower/gem layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open Element_02, Image Resize 100X102 and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved so it was sitting on the bridge.

Open Element_11, Image Resize 100X138 and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved up and to the left a little bit so it looks like it is flying away from the tube.

Add a drop shadow to everything but the paper.

Layers Merge, Merge Visible.

Add © information including License.  Add Name.

I hope you enjoyed doing this tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment