Friday, December 9, 2011

PTU-Mistletoe Magic

 PTU-Mistletoe Magic

Tube of choice-  I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac.  You can purchase this and other
great tubes at his store XeracX

Scrapkit used- I am using the Beautiful kit by Angel's Designz called Mistletoe Magic
(Thanks Kelly). You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Filter used is Mura's Meister Copies (Encircle). You can download this filter HERE

Font used is Girls are Weird.  It is a FTU font and can be downloaded at DaFont

Mask used is MB and SW Mask 14 and can be downloaded at Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 New Image Transparent

Open paper of choice (I used AD_Paper9) and copy and paste as a new layer.

Open your mask and Layers> New Mask Layer Scroll down to find your mask and hit ok.

I then opened AD_Snow then clicked back on my mask layer, Selections> Select All
Float/Defloat copy and pasted the snow Selections> Invert and hit the delete key
once on my keyboard.

Open AD_Mistletoe Image> Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  Image> Flip
and then I applied Mura's Meister Copies Encircle changing the top layer to 5 and
hit ok.

Open AD_Poinsetta and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it up to the upper left hand corner and then duplicated and moved to the lower right hand corner.

Open AD_Splat and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the upper left hand corner
and duplicated and moved to the lower right hand corner.  Merge these two layers together and move under your mask layer.

Open AD_Frame1 Image> Rotate Left and copy and paste as a new layer. With your magic wand, click on the inside of your frame, Selections> Modify Expand 10 Open paper of choice (I used the same paper as my mask)Click the layer below your frame layer and copy and paste as a new layer Selections> Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.

With your frame layer active, Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.

Open AD_Snow 2 Image> Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it down to cover my tubes legs.

Open AD_Hanging Ornaments Image> Resize 75% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I put it so look like they are hanging from the top of the frame and move below your tube layer.

Open AD_Lights and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved these so they were on top of the frame.

Open AD_Wordart2 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this toward the bottom of the tag.

Open AD_CatonBauble Image> Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this to the M in Magic.

Open AD_Stocking and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it so it looks like it is hanging from the upper right hand side of the frame.  Move this layer to the top of the frame layer, Duplicate and move the duplicate layer to the top layer.  With your eraser tool erase to the bulbs and lights are showing and the star from the tube is showing.

Once happy with everything Layers> Merge Visible.  I like my tags at 600X600 so I resized.

Add your ©copyright Info and name and that is it!  Did you know if you Merge Visible and
save as a PNG you get no white background? 

Thanks for trying out my tut!

Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment