Thursday, December 22, 2011

PTU-Winter's Elegance


PTU-Winter's Elegance

Tube of Choice- I am using a tube by Jennifer Janesko (I LOVE Janesko!) You can purchase
this or other creat tubes at CDO

Kit used- I am using the BEAUTIFUL kit by Mythical Designs called Winter Elegance. Thank You so much my Myth!  (((HUGS)))  You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Mask used- Iam using a mask by Spiderwebs and Moonbeams (Forum mask 4 MB and SW) You can download this and other masks at Spiderwebs and Moonbeams

Font used- I used a free font called A song for Jennifer and you can download it at DaFont

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a New Image (I like mine 600X250) Transparent

Selections> Select All Open Paper14_WinterElegance_MD and copy and paste Into Selection  Selections> Select None.

On your first layer, Selections> Select All Open Paper3_WinterElegance_MD and copy and paste as a new layer.  Selection> Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.

Open Forum Mask 4 MB and SW.

Layers> New Mask Layer From Image scroll down to find your mask and hit ok.
Layers> Merge Merge Group.

Open Element48_WinterElegance_MD and copy and paste as a new layer.  Go to your first layer Selections> Select All Click on Element 48 layer Image> Crop to canvas size.  I moved this below the mask layer.

Open Element23_WinterElegance_MD Image> Resize 300X300 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it to the left Duplicated it and moved it to the right.
Now after each thing you put on your tag you will want to activate that bottom layer and then crop to selection.

I added the following elements to my tag:  Element 18 (just copy and paste and move up),
Element 3 (I just copied and pasted) Element 6 (Again just copied and pasted). Just make sure your mask layer is on the top!

Next copy and paste your tube of choice and move around to where you like it.  Again click on that bottom layer Selections> Select All then click on your tube layer to activate it Image> Crop to canvas size.

Once happy with where everything is and you cropped everything to canvas size layers> Merge Merge Visible.

What I did next was Layers> New Raster Layer Selections> Select All Modify Contract 8
Selections> Invert and I used the blue from Mythical's color palette and flood filled my frame.  Selections> Select None. I then duplicated it Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 3.00 Layers> Merge Merge Visible.

All that is left is to put your ©Copyright Info License# and Name.  With the name I did use Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Constellation but you might not want too so the choice is yours.

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment