Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PTU-Sea View

PTU-Sea View

Tube of Choice- I am using an AWESOME tube by Sara Butcher.  You can purchase this and other great artwork at CDO

Kit used- I am using Sea Breeze by Hungry Hill *Thank You so much Alison*  You can purchase this and other great kits by Hungry Hill at CDO

Mask used-  I used MB and SW Mask 38 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font used- I used a FTU font called Many Weatz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Trasparent New Image

Open frame_4 and copy and paste as a New Layer

Open your tube of choice and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved mine down on the frame.

Activate your frame layer, with your magic wand click on the inside of you frame, Selection Modify Expand 10, Open paper 10 and copy and paste as a New layer.  I moved this up.  Once happy with what you are seeing Selections Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard Selections Select None.  Move the paper under your frame layer.

Open beach_grass_1 Image Resize 300X212 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this above your tube layer and place so it is hiding the spoke from the frame.  Layers Duplicate and move to the left and up a bit.  Layers Duplicate Image Mirror.  Click on the original layer of grass Layers Duplicate and move this up and to the right on the tag and move below the tube layer.  Once happy with your placement Layers Duplicate. 

 My tip:  When I first did this I thought the grass wasn't dark enough so I duplicated then merged the original layer and added a dropshadow.

Open beach_grass_2 Image Resize 150X150 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this in between two of the other grass layers moving it down so it is blended in Layers Duplicate and do the same with this one.

Open birdie Image Resize 150X100 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved it so it was on the frame.

Open anchor Image Resize 200X368 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Image Mirror and I moved to the right hand side making it look like the rope on the top was around the frame.

Open oar and copy and paste as a New layer.  Image Flip and move to the bottom of your tag.

With your bottom layer active, Open paper_1 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Open your mask Layers New Mask Layer from Image Scroll down to find your mask and hit OK  Layers Merge Merge Group.  I moved the mask down a little bit.

Once happy with how your tag looks Layers Merge Merge Visible. I like my tags 600X600 so I resized.  Add your ©Copyright and #Licensing information and Name

No comments:

Post a Comment