Thursday, May 3, 2012

Simple. Beautiful.

PTU-Simple. Beautiful.

Tube of Choice-I am using the BEAUTIFUL artwork of Joan Palaez.  You can purchase this and other great tubes at CDO

Scrap Kit used- I am using a BEAUTIFUL kit be LadyHawwk Designs called Simply Purple.  You can purchase this and other GREAT kits at CDO

Mask used- I am using MB and SW Mask 38 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs.

Font used- I am using a FTU font called SA_Kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image.

Open your tube of choice and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element1 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this under your tube layer.

Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element17 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the left of the tube.

Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element8 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the left.  You will have to use your eraser tool to eraser a bit of the bottom.  Once happy with placement move this behind the element 17 layer.

Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element41 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Just like the last element you will have to use you eraser tool to erase a bit of the bottom.  Move this just to the right of the baby's breathe and move this layer down above the baby's breathe layer.

Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element22 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this behind the tube layer.

Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element60 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this up a touch and then moved it to the bottom layer.  Once there you can move to where you like as well.

With your tube layer active, Open LHD_Simply_Purple_element2 copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved below the tube layer and tried to make it so she was sitting on something.

ok for the mask layer here is what I did.  I chose a color from the wing and a color from
the dragon and made it into a sunburst gradient with the dragon color on the outside.  I then flood filled a new layer and then opened my mask Layers New Mask Layer from Image Scrolled down to find my mask and hit OK. Layers Merge Merge Group.

That is it!  Layers Merge Merge Visible.  I like my tags 600X600 so I resize at this time.
Add your ©copyright and #Licensing info and Name and you are done!

1 comment: