Thursday, December 13, 2012

PTU-2013


PTU-2013

Tube of Choice-I am using the BEAUTIFUL artwork of Sara Butcher!  You
can purchase this and other artwork at CDO.

Scrapkit used is A New Year by Heather's Devine Dezigns *BEAUTIFUL kit
Heather!  Thank You so much!* You can purchase this and other great
scrap kits at Whisprd Designz.

Font used is Suecos Locos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Transparent New Image

Open Paper (5) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved it down some.
Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your paper
layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.  The tube I used comes
in 2 sizes, I used the smaller of the 2.  Activate your bottom layer,
Selections Select All, Activate your tube layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open element (44) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to
the bottom right and above the tube layer.  I erased a few of the circles
that were on top of the tube.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections
Select All, Activate your glow fireworks layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open element (33) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to  the
left hand side of the tag.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select
All, Activate your Dark Firework layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open element (65) Image Resize 136X200 and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved to the far right hand side of the tag and put a heavy drop shadow
on it.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your
stars layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Open element (63) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this down
to just above the dark firework layer and down on the tag.  Activate your
bottom layer, Selections Select All, Activate your swoosh layer, Image
Crop to Selection.

Open element (2) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved the center
of this to the upper right hand side of the tag and moved it down to just
above the paper layer.  Activate your bottom layer, Selections Select All,
Activate your White Firework layer, Image Crop to Selection.

Now to make the frame.  Here is what I did.  I duplicated the paper layer,
Layers Arrange Move to Top, Selections Select All Selections Modify
Contract 3 and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.  Selections
Select None.  Then I duplicated and on the top one I put a drop shadow
and on the 2nd one I did Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 3.0.  Then I did
Layers Flip and Mirror.

Layers Merge Merge Visible

Add your ©Copyright Information and Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment