Sunday, January 6, 2013

PTU-Gangster


PTU_Gangster

Tube of Choice-I am using the GORGEOUS artwork of Ted Hammond.  You can
purchase this and other artwork at CDO.

Scrapkit used is BAMF by ABSTRACT *OMG Cassie!  I love this kit!  The
colors are GORGEOUS!*  You can purchase this and other great Scrap Kits
at CDO.

Font used is Moonstone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open e60 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved down on the tag and
moved below the tube layer.  I moved the tube to look like it was sitting
on the city.

Open e5 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the left hand side
of the tag and below the city layer.

Open e30 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right hand
side of the tag and below the city layer.

Open e21 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right hand
side of the tag and below the parental advisory sign.

Open e20 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right and
below the poker chip layer.

Open e37 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the left and
below the skull layer.

Open e32 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right and
below the doodle layer.

Open e43 Image Flip and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved this down
on the tag and below the city layer.

Add a slight Drop Shadow to all the elements and tube.

Layers Merge, Merge Visible.  Image Resize 600X600

Add your ©Copyright and Licensing Information and Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment