Saturday, January 12, 2013

PTU-The Last Battle


PTU-The Last Battle

Tube of Choice-I am using the BEAUTIFUL artwork of Giada Calo.  You can
purchase this and other BEAUTIFUL artwork at DSI.

Scrapkit used is Greymatters by Whisprd Designz *OMG Melissa!  This kit
is just GORGEOUS!* You can purchase this and other GORGEOUS kit at
Whisprd Designz.

Font used is Fluoxetine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a Transparent 800X700 New Image.

Open your tube and copy and paste as a New Layer. (I chose the 2nd tube
if you use the same one I did). I moved this down a bit on the tag.

Open wd_greymatters_frames(1) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I lined
up the bottom right hand corner of the frame with the tube and moved
below the tube layer.

Open wd_greymatters_frame(6) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
to the left hand side of the tag and below the tube layer.

Open wd_greymatters_frames (3) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I
moved this down so the bottom right hand inside corner lined up with
the frame.  I then duplicated the tube layer and moved down below this
frame layer and with the top tube layer active, with my eraser tool, I
erased what little bit was hanging over the frame.

Open wd_greymatters_frame(7) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this to the right hand side of the tag and moved down below the bottom
tube layer.

Activate your freehand selection tool and draw along the outside of all
the frames. Open wd_greymatters_papers (14) and copy and paste as a New
Layer.  Move this to the bottom, Selection Invert and hit the delete
key once on your keyboard.  Do Not Deselect Yet.

Open wd_greymatters_elements (30) and copy and paste as a New Layer.
This should be right on top of the paper layer.  Move down slightly so
some is showing. Hit the delete key once on your keyboard.  Selections
Select None.

Open wd_greymatters_elements (10) Image Resize 500X498 and copy and
paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the upper left hand side of the tag
and moved below the paper layer.

Open wd_greymatters_elements (16) and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved this to the upper right hand side of the tag so just the top
leaf sticks out.  I then moved below the paper layer. Layers Duplicate
and I moved to the right hand side and down so the right leaf sticks
out.  Use your eraser tool to erase anything slicking out like the stem.

Open we_greymatters_elements (18) and copy and paste as a New Layer.
I moved down and to the right hand side of the tag.  Move below the paper
layer.

Open wd_greymatters_elements (34) and copy and paste as a New Layer. I
moved to the upper left hand side of the tag and under the top tube layer.

Open wd_greymatters_elements (24) and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Line
up the bow with the whole in the top of the key.

Open wd_greymatters_elements (11) Image Resize 353X300 and copy and paste
as a New Layer.  I moved to the upper right hand side of the tag and
moved under the top tube layer.

Open wd-greymatters_elements (40) Image Resize 55X300 Adjust Sharpness
Sharpen More and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved to the right
hand side of the tag and under the rose layer.

Add a dropshadow to all the elements, frames and tube layers.

Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Image Resize 600X525.

Add your ©Copyright and Licensing Information.  Add Name.


No comments:

Post a Comment