Friday, August 3, 2012

PTU-Dangerous

PTU-Dangerous

Tubes of Choice-I am using Package 5 of Marika's

Scrap Kit used-I am using the matching scrapkit made by LadyHawwk
Designs

Font used-Black Asylum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open ScrapLHD_Marika5-frame2 and copy and paste as a New Layer.

With your Magic Wand click on the inside of the frame, Selections
Modify Expand 5, Open ScrapLHD_Marika5-Paper7 and copy and paste
as a New Layer Selections Invert and hit the delete key once on
your keyboard.  Selections Select None.  Move the paper layer
down below the frame.

Open your tubes and copy and paste as new layers.

Open ScrapLHD_Marika5-ele2 and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved
this to the bottom of the tubes.

Open ScrapLHD_Marika5-ele29 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this below the frame layer and down on the tag.

Open ScrapLHD_Marika5-ele44 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this up on the tag them moved below the frame and paper layer.  Play
around to see where you like it!  Once happy with your placement, I
duplicated and then Image Flip.

Open ScrapLHD_Marika5-ele45 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved
this up on the tag and above ele 44.  Once happy with your placement,
I duplicated and then Image Resize 75% and moved the resized layer down.

This is what elements and papers I added, If you want more go ahead and
add them!  Once happy with your tag, Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©copyright info and name and you are done!

Here is what I did with the name, I used Black Asylum and just typed it
out and hit ok.  Then I Selections Select All Selections Float/Defloat
Opened ScrapLHD_Marika5-Paper8 and copy and pasted as a New Layer,
Selections Invert and hit the Delete Key once on my keyboard and that
is how I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment