Tuesday, October 30, 2018

New WWO's available at the CDO FB Page!

Hi Everyone!  I will be posting these at the CDO FB page as WWO's!

I used a GORGEOUS tube by Enys Guerrero that you can purchase here
and Chaos Priestess STUNNING scrapkit called iB Anna Marine Sept 2018-bt 
that you can purchase here

For this next WWO I used this ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Bundle kit of 
Anna Marine tubes and Chaos Priestess matching scrapkit to make this tag
You can purchase it here 

This next WWO I just used Tasha's Playgrounds GORGEOUS scrapkit 
called iB Ted Hammond 105-2


For this next WWO I used CartoonPink's STUNNING artwork
that you can purchase here and Tasha's Playgrounds
STUNNING scrapkit called iB Ash Evans Oct 2015-bt 
that you can purchase here

This WWO was made with Foxy's Designz STUNNING
scrapkit called iB Elias Chatzoudis 88-3
that you can purchase here 


And that is it!  I hope to see you all soon
at the CDO FaceBook Page!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment