Thursday, August 18, 2011

PTU-Country Chic




Country Chic

Artwork by Jennifer Janesko.  My license for this tube is thru CILM but you can purchase from CDO HERE.

As time goes by Scrap Kit by Hungry Hill.  Thanks so much Alison!  You can purchase this kit from Digi Fox Studios HERE.

The font I used is called Firefly Castle.  It is a free to use font at Kevin and Amanda's and you can
download it HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a New Image 700X700 Transparent.

Open frame-2 and Copy and Paste as a new layer.

Open your Tube and Copy and Paste as a new layer.  Move below your frame layer and scoot it to where you like
it.  With your frame layer active use your magic wand Mode: Add(Shift) Match: RGB Value
Tolerance and Feather: 0 click inside your frame
Selections> Modify Expand 20 Now activate your tube layer Selections> Invert and hit the delete button on your
keyboard once.  Selections>  Select None.

Open bowls Image> Resize 232X300 and Copy and Paste as a new layer.  Move to the left side of your frame.
See my example for placement.

Open chickenwire and Copy and Paste as a new layer. Move under your tube layer.

Open bouquet and Copy and Paste as a new layer(It should be between your tube and chickenwire). Move up and to
the left a touch.  See my example for placement.

Open grass-doodle and Copy and Paste as a new layer. Move up and to the left a bit.  Once happy with the placement
Layers> Duplicate Image> Mirror Image> Flip

Open muslin-wrap-2 and Copy and Paste as a new layer.  Move to just above your chickenwire and move it to the left
a bit.  See my example for placement.

Open heart-string and Copy and Paste as a new layer. Move it under your bowl layer and move it down and to the
right.  See my example for placement.

Open time Image> Resize 143X200 and Copy and Paste as a new layer.  Move next to the heart on the heart-string.

Once happy with everything Layers> Merge> Merge Visible.  I resized mine to 600X600.

At this point you can put on your ©copyright info and name!

I thought I would share with you what I did with the name.  I put the name on there (I used the color from the flowers
in the tubes hair and then I stretched the name out to a size I liked.  Then I did this!  Selections> Select all
Selections> Float/Defloat I then opened burlap-bag and copy and pasted as a new layer.
I scooted it over into the selected area got it covered and then Selections> Invert and hit the delete button on my
keyboard once Selections> Select None and moved it under the name and I got a cool background now for the name!

I hope you enjoy doing this tut and I hope maybe I showed you a new trick or reminded you of an old trick LOL
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment