Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PTU-Pirates Life


PTU-Pirates Life

Tube of choice- I am using the BEAUTIFUL artwork of Elias Chatzoudis!  Thank You Elias!  I am in AWE of your work!  You can purchase this tube and other great tubes at PTE

Scrapkit I used is Pirates Life for Me by LadyHawwk Designs.  Thank You so much Cathy!
Again I am in AWE of your work!  You can purchase this kit and other great kits at
Digi Fox's Studio

Filter I use was Mura's Meister Encircle and you can download this filter HERE

Font used is called Today.  It is a FTU font and can be downloaded at DaFont

Mask used is one of mine.  It is MB and SW Mask 5 and you can download it at
Moonbeams and Spiderwebs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start by opening a 700X700 New Image.

Open LHD_PL_Element22 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Effects> Plug Ins Mura's Meister Copies.  Scroll down to Encircle and change the top
number to 7 and click ok.

Open LHD_PL_Frame2 and copy and paste as a new layer. With your magic wand click

Open your tube of choice and copy and paste as a new layer.  What I did was duplicate the tube moved it below the frame and with my eraser tool erased some of the tube that was above the frame and the little bit below the frame, this is optional for you if you don't feel comfortable you can place elements on top of it.

Open LHD_PL_Element 37 Image> Resize to 225X540 and copy and paste as a new layer.
I moved it down and to the left.  Once you are happy with your placement what I did
is I duplicated this and on the bottom original one I did Adjust> Blur Gaussian Blur
3.00 and hit ok then merged these 2 vines together and then duplicated again and did
Image> Mirror and Flip

With your top layer active, Open LHD_PL_Element23 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Move it to the left a bit so it is covering up the part of the tube that you don't
want showing.  Once happy with your placement Duplicate and Image> Mirror.

Open LHD_PL_Element24 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move on top of your Element 23.

Open LHD_PL_Element36 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it down toward the
bottom of the tag and under the frame layer.

With your top layer active Open LHD_PL_Element 19 Image> Resize 25% and move to the bottom right hand side and place on the twig.

Open LHD_PL_Element18 Image> Resize 50% Image> Mirror and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it to the bottom left hand side on the twig.

Open LHD_PL_Element17 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved mine below the frame layer.

with your very bottom layer active Open LHD_PL_Paper11 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Open your mask and Layers> New Mask Layer> From Image and scroll down to find your mask name and click ok.

Once happy with your placement of everything Layer> Merge Visible.  I resized mine down to
600X600.

Put on your copyright info and name and you are set to go!
I hope you enjoyed doing my tut and till next time, Hugs to you all
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment