Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FTU-Lovely Mermaid

FTU-Lovely Mermaid

I am using the AWESOME artwork of April Story!  You can purchase this and other GREAT artwork at PSP Tube Stop

Scrap kit used is called Sovereign Hearts by Digicats (and Dogs)

Font used is called Twilight and you can download at FFonts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open a 700X700 New Image
Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.
Layers> Duplicate and on the top layer Image> Blur Gaussian Blur 3 and change the
Blend to softlight. Layers> Merge Merge Down.

Open DCD_SoHeS_Frame06 and copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this below your tube and with your pick tool scoot the left side in so it looks like the mermaid is in the
frame. Change to your magic wand and click inside the frame, Selections> Modify Expand 5, Open DCD_SoHeS_Paper11 and copy and paste as a new layer Selections> Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.  Move this below your frame Layer.

Open DCD_SoHeS_DoodleFlower01 Image> Mirror and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it up and to the left under the tube layer.

Open DCD_SoHeS_Emo Skull Image> Resize 50% and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved it down and to the right on top of the tube layer.

Open DCD_SoHeS_Scrap Heart and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved up and to the right.  Layers> Duplicate and move down and to the right.  Once happy with where it is Merge them together and move below your paper layer. Layers> Merge Visible.

I like my tags at 600X600 so I resized it added my © Copyright info and name!

I hope you enjoy this tut and I hope you visit PSP Tube Stop and check out all of the great artwork there!

Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment