Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FTU-Red Hot


FTU-Red Hot

Tube of Choice-I am using Goth BB by Ismael RAc!  You can purchase this and other GREAT tubes at Xeracx

Scrap kit used-I am using a Blog Train freebie by created by jill.  It is called Whatever
Takes You Fancy and can be found on her blog (She named it Dark Side of the Moon)

Font used is a FTU font by kevin and amanda called Pea Thinksilver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_Frame1 and copy and paste as a new layer.

Copy and Paste your tube of choice.  What I did was Duplicate it and move the duplicate
below the frame layer and I erased what was hanging over the frame on both tubes.

Activate your frame layer and with your magic wand click on the inside of the frame.
Selections Modify Expand 10, Activate your bottom layer, open
CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_paper01 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Selections Invert and hit the delete key once on your keyboard.  Selections Select None
Effects Illumination Effects Sunburst (Color: White Light spot Brightness 80
Horizontal 27 Vertical 17 Rays Desity 25 Brightness50 Circles Brightness 100 and hit ok)

Open CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_metalleaves Image Resize 600X172 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved to the bottom of the frame duplicated and moved one below the tube layers, activated the top layer and with my eraser tool, erased the part that was on the arm/elbow.

Open CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_greenery Image Resize 187X600 and copy and paste as a new layer.  What I did was duplicate this after I moved this to the left, moved the duplicate under the tube layers and on the top layer I erased so the hair was all showing.  On the bottom layer of this I duplicated again and on the bottom on I did Adjust Blur Gaussian Blur 4.

With your paper layer active, open CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_grass and copy and paste as a new layer.  I duplicated this and the bottom copy I moved up a bit. I merged these together. I then activated my paper layer Selections Select all Selections Float/Defloat Selections Invert and hit the delete key once Selections Select None.  I added a dropshadow.

Open CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_flower1 Image Resize 100X104 and copy and paste as a new layer. I moved this down to the bottom of the frame and below the metal leaves layer.

Open CreatedbyJill_DarkSideoftheMoonSampler_flower2 Image Resize 100X95 and copy and paste as a new layer.  I moved this below the flower 1 layer.

Layers Merge merge Visible, add your ©copyright and #Licensing information and Name and you are done!






No comments:

Post a Comment