Friday, May 25, 2012

PTU-Peachy Kiss


PTU-Peachy Kiss

Tube of Choice-Iam using the GORGEOUS artwork of Caron Vinson.  You can purchase this and other great tubes at CDO
Scrapkit used-I am using the BEAUTIFUL scrapkit called Sunny Dias by Foxys Designz *Thank You Ann*  You can purchase this and other great kits at Digi Fox's Studio

Font used is a FTU Font called SA_Kiss

Filter used is Muras Meister Copies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 600X250 Trasparent New Image

Open Paper1_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved the paper so the darker top part was at the top.  Once happy with what is showing, activate the bottom layer Selections
Select All, activate the paper layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open Frame1_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Effects Muras Meister Copies.  I didn't change any of the numbers I just clicked on the picture and when I found the one I liked I hit OK. I then changed the blend mode to Overlay. Repeat this with Frame1_FD.  Merge these 2 layers together then activate your paper layer Selections Select All activate those frame layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open Cage_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer  I moved this to the left and gave it a slight dropshadow.  Activate your paper layer Selections Select All activate the cage layer Image Crop to Selection.

Open Bow2_FD Image Resize 542X250 and copy and paste as a New Layer.I moved it to the right just a touch.  You might need to crop this to selection if you move too far (I did)

Open Flower6_FD and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the upper left of my tag once you are happy with your placement activate your paper layer Selections Select All activate the flower layer Image Crop to Selection.

Activate your tube (I used a close up) and copy and paste as a New Layer I added a dropshadow and moved to the left.  Once happy with your placement activate your paper layer Selections Select All activate the tube layer Image Crop to Selection.

Chose a dark color from either your paper or tube Add a New Layer and
Flood Fill with that color.  Selections Select All Selections Modify
Contract 4 and then hit the delete key once on your keyboard.

Add your ©copyright and #Licensing information and name and you are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment