Friday, May 18, 2012

PTU-Inspired

PTU-Inspired

Tube of Choice-I am using the artwork of Marika!  You can purchase this BEAUTIFUL tube and other great tubes at CDO
Scrap Kit used-I am using LadyHawwk Designs Inspired by Fred Winkler Package 22.  You can purchase this and other GREAT kits at CDO

Masks used-I am using MB and SW Mask 40 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs

Font is a FTU font called Girls Are Weird

Tip: After each layer you do make your top layer active.  It helps with placement before
moving down in layers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open a 700X700 Transparent New Image

Open Tube of Choice and copy and paste as a New Layer.

Open LHD_InspiredBy_Winkler-22-Element52 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Move this below your tube layer.  I moved to the bottom right behind the tube.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element54 and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved this behind the keyhole layer and to the upper right of the tube.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element55 and copy and paste as a New Layer. I moved this down to ward the bottom of the tube and to the bottom of the tag.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element14 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this right a touch and to the bottom layer.  With your eraser tool erase what is showing at the bottom.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element12 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Image Free Rotate Right 90 and click OK.  I moved this down just below the tube layer.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element 17 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this down a touch of the tag and down below the keyhole layer.  I erased what was showing in the keyhole.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element10 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this to the upper left of the tubed and moved this to the bottom layer.

Open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Element11 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  I moved this  to the bottom of the tag and to the bottom layer.

With your original Raster 1 layer active open LHD_InspiredBy-Winkler-22-Paper17 and copy and paste as a New Layer.  Open your mask Layers New Mask Layer from Image scroll down to find your mask and hit OK. Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Once happy with how your tag looks Layers Merge Merge Visible.

Add your ©Copyright and #Licensing information, Name and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment